This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Make tail-call work on SSA form
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:56:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Make tail-call work on SSA form
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20031116223212.GC3330@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 11:43, Diego Novillo wrote:
> I have reverted this patch. It causes/exposes bootstrap regressions in
> all platforms.
Not yet. A later commit seems to have fixed the problem. I'll update
the testers and run again.