This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH: Create csl-hpux-branch
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mitchell at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:25:50 +0000
- Subject: PATCH: Create csl-hpux-branch
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
I've created a branch off the current mainline sources to work on
improvements to hpux support. These improvements are not suitable
for Stage 3 development; hence the need for a branch.
The branch is the "csl-hpux-branch".
Please do not make changes on this branch without approval from
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/cvs.html,v
retrieving revision 1.116
diff -r1.116 cvs.html
> <dd>CodeSourcery branch for developing hpux improvements.
> No check-ins should be made to this branch unless authorized by
> CodeSourcery personnel.</dd>