This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa, committed] Re-instated f/config-lang.in
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:13:00 +0100
- Subject: [tree-ssa, committed] Re-instated f/config-lang.in
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Richard Henderson removed this file, I re-instated it.
My motivation was that, with "build_by_default"=no, it would better
serve its purpose, namely to prevent building g77 *and its runtime
Building g77 on the tree-ssa branch with --enable-languages=f77 indeed
draws a lot of error messages. However, all that I examined were of the
internal compiler error: in create_loop_notes, at cfgloopmanip.c:1273
So I don't think g77 is yet that much incompatible with the tree-ssa effort.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)