This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gcc-3.4/changes.html: Make target-specific improvementsmore readable.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:51:34 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc-3.4/changes.html: Make target-specific improvementsmore readable.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to make target-specific improvements more readable
> by putting items together for each target just like
Looks good, thanks!
> (I personally think gcc-3.2/changes.html looks better than
> gcc-3.3/changes.html as far as target-specific improvements section is
> OK to apply?