This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++,committed] Revert patch for PR/c++2294
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:41:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [c++,committed] Revert patch for PR/c++2294
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <3FB68E4E.email@example.com> <D1787FE8-17AB-11D8-9654-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Nov 15, 2003, at 12:36, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
The patch was also backported to the 3_3-branch. For now,
I've left it alone in the branch. It may be that 3.3.3
doesn't trigger the problem. The branch is being
automatically regtested too, isn't it?
Yes but not with libjava turned on (as 3.3 does not support
libjava on powerpc-apple-darwin) so it most likely
busted there also.
Ok, I'll revert the patch on 3.3 too.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.