This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Using declarations should not conflict (fix PR/2294)
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:25:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Using declarations should not conflict (fix PR/2294)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Giovanni Bajo wrote:
2003-10-29 Giovanni Bajo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* name-lookup.c (push_overloaded_decl): Always construct an OVERLOAD
unless the declaration is a built-in.
(set_namespace_binding): While binding OVERLOADs with only one
we still need to call supplement_binding.
Reverting this one brings libgcj back in build land.
P.S, failed on darwin and solaris9