This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Use GCC's math builtins in std_cmath.h
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Nov 2003 07:01:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Use GCC's math builtins in std_cmath.h
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Although this clean-up isn't a bug-fix per se, it could be seen as
It is a partial fix for a long standing bug. Thanks!
| a step towards resolving PRs libstdc++/7706 and libstdc++/11706.
| Ok for mainline??