This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:00:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20031114204445.GC28319@redhat.com> <200311150009.hAF09vpk000830@speedy.slc.redhat.com> <20031115011144.GA30263@redhat.com>
On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 20:11, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 05:09:57PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> > OK. Thanks for clarifying. I need to re-think my position on this
> > whole discussion. Something still doesn't feel right, but I'm more and
> > more inclined to give it a try.
> I think I'm mostly in favour. I am aware of Jan's work in
> rtl-land with cfglayout mode, and it really does seem to
> simplify some things there.
I don't have strong opinions here. Whatever you folks think is most
convenient is fine with me. I have seen no strong arguments favouring
the new approach, but the whole thing sounds kinda cool, so *shrug*.