This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:09:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20031114204445.GC28319@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:27:41PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> But is the information necessary to build that side table still available
>> in the IL?
>No. This was true of the gcc 3.0 eh rewrite in rtl as well.
OK. Thanks for clarifying. I need to re-think my position on this
whole discussion. Something still doesn't feel right, but I'm more and
more inclined to give it a try.