This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - Saving varargs for powerpc with -mpowerpc64
- From: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:40:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Saving varargs for powerpc with -mpowerpc64
On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 02:04 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Fariborz Jahanian <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| This patch fixes a bug when ppc saves vararg registers in function
| prologue. Bug is with -mpowerpc64
| mode only. It replaces call to middle-end routine,
| move_block_from_reg, with an rs6000 specific one.
| bootstrap, dejagnu tested on ppc-darwin. Specific SPEC test for this
| bug, 176.gcc, builds with -O3 -mpowerpc64.
| David Edelsohn has approved this patch.
Is this bug also present in prerelease 3.3.3?
Yes. But this patch is one in a series of patches to provide support