This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to assign_parms wrt FUNCTION_ARG_CALLEE_COPIES
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:55:17 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH to assign_parms wrt FUNCTION_ARG_CALLEE_COPIES
> Tested x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, but I'm also going to try and do a testrun
> on the PA before checking it in.
> 2003-11-14 Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * function.c (assign_parms): Use TREE_TYPE to determine the real
> type of the argument object.
The only new failures that I noticed on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 were 4
template/ptrmem7.C fails. These seem to be failing on other ports as well.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)