This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:44:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- References: <1068841018.2305.264.camel@p4> <200311142027.hAEKRfrP031838@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:27:41PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> But is the information necessary to build that side table still available
> in the IL?
No. This was true of the gcc 3.0 eh rewrite in rtl as well.