This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:14:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>, Chris Lattner
>On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
>> > > how do you get the edges in the cfg then?
>> > Def-use edges, which are tracked for all SSA values.
>> how do you then do things like jump threading?
>What information, specifically, does jump threading need about the CFG?
Typically just preds & succs :-)