This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed Patch: Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
- From: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:04:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed Patch: Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 11:49 AM, Fariborz Jahanian wrote:
On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 11:31 AM, Geoff Keating wrote:
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
The revised patch to fix PowerPC mixed 32/64-mode by using the
mode of the elements of the PARALLEL instead of word_mode is awaiting
Is this bit:
+ offset = used % (PARM_BOUNDARY / BITS_PER_UNIT);
+ offset = used % (PARM_BOUNDARY / BITS_PER_UNITS);
right? I don't think we have a BITS_PER_UNITS.
/* Default sizes for base C types. If the sizes are different for
your target, you should override these values by defining the
appropriate symbols in your tm.h file. */
#define BITS_PER_UNIT 8
My apologies. Geoff, was referring to BITS_PER_UNITS (typo).
On what platform was this patch bootstrapped, and how was it tested?
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>