This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed Patch: Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2003 11:31:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed Patch: Use of powerpc 64bit instructions in 32bit ABI
- References: <200311141851.hAEIpWT28120@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The revised patch to fix PowerPC mixed 32/64-mode by using the
> mode of the elements of the PARALLEL instead of word_mode is awaiting
Is this bit:
+ offset = used % (PARM_BOUNDARY / BITS_PER_UNIT);
+ offset = used % (PARM_BOUNDARY / BITS_PER_UNITS);
right? I don't think we have a BITS_PER_UNITS.
On what platform was this patch bootstrapped, and how was it tested?
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>