This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for PR/6552
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2003 11:07:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix for PR/6552
- References: <10311141744.AA25324@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> Did you run a full bootstrap together with the testsuite? On which
> No, because it affects only Ada and only the platform on which the bug
> was shown, which I don't have. It has been in a GCC 3.2-based local tree
> for months running on lots of targets.
Please run a full bootstrap together with the testsuite before
committing any patch. Testing it on some local tree of some ancient
version of the compiler does *not* count.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>