This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>,Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:10:56 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
> Why not wrap any trapping instruction like this in a new IL expression
> which woirks like a COND_EXPR does..
> call foo(blah, blah, blah)
> ABNORM (call foo (blah, blah, blah)) (fallthru, trap_label)
> trap code
This is _exactly_ what we do in LLVM...