This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Correct thinko (DECL_RTL to DECL_RTL_SET_P) in function.c
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Waldek Hebisch <hebisch at math dot uni dot wroc dot pl>
- Cc: hebisch at math dot uni dot wroc dot pl,mark at codesourcery dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:12:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correct thinko (DECL_RTL to DECL_RTL_SET_P) in function.c
- References: <E1AKf9I-0002OQfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> Clear yes or no statement would be much more helpfull then "You have to
> wait, we are at stage 3".
I already said that the patch looks reasonable to me. My general statement
about "abusing" the front-end was an answer to your general statement about