This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:18:58 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> > > how do you get the edges in the cfg then?
> > Def-use edges, which are tracked for all SSA values.
> how do you then do things like jump threading?
What information, specifically, does jump threading need about the CFG?