This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:43:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removal of gotos from cfg based ir
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> > > I'd like to hear from others with experience in ILs about the
> > > pros/cons of Zdenek's design.
> > I don't think I've ever seen an IL that does this.
> FWIW, LLVM does the exact opposite of this: the CFG is implicitly defined
> by the goto's in the program (as opposed to Zdenek's design, where the
> gotos are implicitly defined by the CFG).
how do you get the edges in the cfg then?