This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Prevent infinite looping in distribute_notes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:08:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Prevent infinite looping in distribute_notes
- References: <200311131431.hADEVT919350@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 02:31:28PM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> * combine.c (distribute_notes): When re-distributing the notes from
> an insn we are about to delete, ensure we can't end up with a cyclic
> list of notes.
I assume you've committed this, but if not, Ok.