This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: passing ADAFLAGS to ada build
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- To: charlet at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:27:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: passing ADAFLAGS to ada build
2003-11-13 Arnaud Charlet <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in (EXTRA_GCC_FLAGS): Pass BOOT_ADAFLAGS to gcc directory.
* gcc/Makefile.in (POSTSTAGE1_FLAGS_TO_PASS): Also pass ADAFLAGS
using BOOT_ADAFLAGS. Remove handling of ADAC.
Passing BOOT_ADAFLAGS is OK, though I'd rather clean up the notation in
However, if you're removing ADAC you need to remove *all* references to
it. It's not reasonable to remove it from Makefile.in while leaving
immense amounts of related code in configure.in, aclocal.m4, and other