This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Kill RTL never_reached_warning
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bosch at gnat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:15:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Kill RTL never_reached_warning
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Bootstrapped-'n-tested c,c++,objc,f95. OK?
No objection, GNAT has indeed its own handling of unreachable code,
and as pointed out, does not build on tree-ssa, although this is not per-se
a reason for making things harder for Ada in general.