This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Kill RTL never_reached_warning
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bosch at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:10:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Kill RTL never_reached_warning
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 12:18:22AM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> As far as I can tell, Ada is the only buildable(?) front end for tree-ssa
> that does not use the tree CFG.
Ada is not buildable on the branch.
> * jump.c (never_reached_warning): Remove function.
> * rtl.h (never_reached_warning): Don't declare it.
> * cfgrtl.c (never_reached_warning): Don't call it.
> * cse.c (never_reached_warning): Ditto.