This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH, commited] PR11514
- From: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:57:56 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH, commited] PR11514
- Organization: SUSE Labs
I've just commited this patchlet to mainline and tree-ssa. It was "approved"
by Jason in bugzilla. This has been in my tree for such a long time that I
had completely forgotten about it.
Fixes PR11514 for tree-ssa, but also applied to mainline per Jason's request.
* tree-inline.c (walk_tree): Handle PLACEHOLDER_EXPR.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree-inline.c,v
retrieving revision 1.87
diff -c -3 -p -r1.87 tree-inline.c
*** tree-inline.c 12 Nov 2003 19:52:09 -0000 1.87
--- tree-inline.c 13 Nov 2003 20:47:58 -0000
*************** walk_tree (tree *tp, walk_tree_fn func,
*** 1856,1861 ****
--- 1856,1862 ----
+ case PLACEHOLDER_EXPR:
/* None of these have subtrees other than those already walked