This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Java] PATCH for optimization/12547
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:23:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Java] PATCH for optimization/12547
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:41:50 -0500 (EST), Jeff Sturm <email@example.com> wrote:
> walk_tree really ought to come out of tree-inline.c, and Java BLOCK nodes
> simply need to die.
Agreed on both counts. I would expect converting Java to use BIND_EXPRs to
be a pretty mechanical task.