This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: passing ADAFLAGS to ada build
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:32:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: passing ADAFLAGS to ada build
- References: <20031113102031.A22950@dublin.act-europe.fr> <email@example.com>
> Btw. did you look at the warnings when running make gnatlib_and_tools
> that -Wno-long-long is not valid for Ada? I would appreciate if those
> could also be fixed...
Well, there is the following line in lang.opt:
; Documented for C
and misc.c has also handling for OPT_Wno_long_long.
Not sure what else is needed.
I'd suggest discussing this issue separately if you don't mind (feel free
to open a PR).