This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another look at the ARM division routine
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: Nicolas Pitre <nico at cam dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:52:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Another look at the ARM division routine
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > BTW: Who has aproval authority for that branch? I have some patches I'd
> > like to have merged at some point.
> CodeSourcery controls that branch.
> Zack, Richard Earnshaw, and I can approve patches for that branch.
> We can't promise to review patches for that branch, however; if you send
> a patch, we may just ignore it completely. :-)
In which case, Nicolas, you can check your DImode shift patch into there.