This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix handling of 'p' in constrain_operands
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Nov 2003 11:47:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix handling of 'p' in constrain_operands
- References: <200311121426.hACEQof31928@linsvr2.uk.superh.com>
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 06:26, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> I wonder if this is clear enough for other people, or if we should add
> a comment there.
The easiest way to get the mode of an operand is via GET_MODE, so the
use of recog_data implies that the code must be doing something
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com