This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another look at the ARM division routine
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nicolas Pitre <nico at cam dot org>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:33:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: Another look at the ARM division routine
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
> BTW: Who has aproval authority for that branch? I have some patches I'd
> like to have merged at some point.
CodeSourcery controls that branch.
Zack, Richard Earnshaw, and I can approve patches for that branch.
We can't promise to review patches for that branch, however; if you send
a patch, we may just ignore it completely. :-)
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>