This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doing mips relocs the alpha way
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:48:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Doing mips relocs the alpha way
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10311121232.AA04526@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 04:32, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Umm, well, you can say OK -- but only if it fixes a regression.
> I don't see any evidence that this patch does fix a regression, so I
> think it should be held for GCC 3.5.
> I thought the criteria was fixing *bugs*, not *regressions*?
You are correct; I was imprecise.
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>