This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree0ssa] Dead const/pure function removal take II
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:08:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree0ssa] Dead const/pure function removal take II
- References: <email@example.com> <20031112005620.GJ9461@redhat.com>
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 01:28:58AM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > We're now clearing the TREE_NOTHROW flag for calls to functions that actually
> > can throw. Instead, we probably want.
> > ? TREE_NOTHROW (call) = TREE_NOTHROW (decl);
> Guh. I'd read the patch as the intended if (!TREE_NOTHROW(...)).
Well, me too. Thanks again for noticing it :)
I've fixed it for !TREE_NOTHROW (I think it would make sense to clear
NOTHROW flag on call expr when we know that his particular call will not
trap in the future, so we should not re-set it.