This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doing mips relocs the alpha way
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 03 07:32:17 EST
- Subject: Re: Doing mips relocs the alpha way
Umm, well, you can say OK -- but only if it fixes a regression.
I don't see any evidence that this patch does fix a regression, so I
think it should be held for GCC 3.5.
I thought the criteria was fixing *bugs*, not *regressions*?