This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] c gimplification changes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:30:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] c gimplification changes
- References: <20031111191658.A17525@redhat.com>
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 07:16:58PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> But insanity prevailed, and I rearranged the C gimplifier such
> that it doesn't do as much redundant work.
For the record, /usr/bin/time for bootstrap and compare:
10790.18user 2035.72system 1:16:01elapsed 281%CPU before
10769.56user 2030.50system 1:11:26elapsed 298%CPU after