This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree0ssa] Dead const/pure function removal take II
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:56:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree0ssa] Dead const/pure function removal take II
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 01:28:58AM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> We're now clearing the TREE_NOTHROW flag for calls to functions that actually
> can throw. Instead, we probably want.
> ? TREE_NOTHROW (call) = TREE_NOTHROW (decl);
Guh. I'd read the patch as the intended if (!TREE_NOTHROW(...)).