This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RFA: Another purge_addressof_1 patch
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:05:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RFA: Another purge_addressof_1 patch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 07:31:04PM -0800, Eric Christopher wrote:
> + /* Is this a libcall? */
> + if (!insn)
> + libcall = REG_NOTE_KIND (*loc) == REG_RETVAL;
Surely this isn't right? Isn't the return value always just
a register, and it's the REG_EQUAL note that carries the addressof?