This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: argument numbering for the tree inliner
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:37:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: argument numbering for the tree inliner
On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 09:14 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
There's an easy fix; pass in the argument number, which can be easily
maintained in the single caller.
Please revise the patch to fix this problem.