This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Illegible dumps with dump_cfg_function_to_file
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 11 Nov 2003 14:20:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Illegible dumps with dump_cfg_function_to_file
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20031107083114.GA16857@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz><email@example.com><20031107143835.GA22295@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz><firstname.lastname@example.org><20031108165602.GA23453@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 13:12, Diego Novillo wrote:
> We should also show PHI nodes even when the user hasn't selected -vops.
> In those cases, we should only use PHI nodes for renameable variables.
> But we still can't tell whether a var needs a virtual operand (we will
How do you intend to tell the difference between a PHI of virtual
operands and a PHI of regular operands?