This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:01:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
- References: <50412A48-13D6-11D8-96DA-000393B9ED88@apple.com>
>>>>> Fariborz Jahanian writes:
Fariborz> OK. David. Could you review rest of the patch. macho stuff has been
Fariborz> reviewed by a colleague at APPLE.
Fariborz> rs6000.h change is addition of one macro. (Or you want me to send out a
Fariborz> new patch?).
Okay, the rest of the patch is fine. The worst it can do is break
the Mac OS X configuration.