This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
- From: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:33:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
On Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 07:05 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
(rs6000_emit_set_long_const): Fix for when HOST_WIDE_INT is 32bit.
If Apple wants to target 64-bit computation but retain 32-bit H_W_I,
please keep this change APPLE LOCAL.
OK. David. Could you review rest of the patch. macho stuff has been
reviewed by a colleague at APPLE.
rs6000.h change is addition of one macro. (Or you want me to send out a
- Thanks, fariborz