This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Darwin] Patch: enable hidden visibility
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:57:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Darwin] Patch: enable hidden visibility
- References: <D5DC5A52-13B1-11D8-8D96-00039390D9E0@apple.com>
On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 11:12:32AM -0800, Matt Austern wrote:
> Note that only "hidden" visibility is supported, not "internal"
> or "protected": those are ELF features that don't have direct
> equivalents in MACH-O.
"internal" visibility is target-dependent anyway. You could
make them equivalent on macho.