This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch (^3), PR debug/5271
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:01:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch (^3), PR debug/5271
- References: <20031020005613.GB24836@alinoe.com><20031024135211.GA10406@alinoe.com><20031110184333.GA16178@alinoe.com>
Hmm. Thinking about this, it seems to me that the problem is not so much
with CALL_EXPRs as with arguments to inlined functions. If we change
initialize_inlined_parameters to wrap the initializations in a WFL, I would
expect that to do the trick--i.e. around the INIT_EXPR for C/C++ and the
MODIFY_EXPR for Java.
Thoughts? Sorry to come up with this so late in the game.