This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
- From: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:19:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH - Minor changes to support 64bit int/32bit ABI for PPC
On Sunday, November 9, 2003, at 01:57 PM, Geoff Keating wrote:
(I'm not sure about the particular change. It looks wrong to me, I
think high bits may be lost. Plus, I don't see why a #if is needed
We are or-ing with high bits of 0s, hi bits not lost. #if was added
because; this was needed for when HOST_WIDE_INT is 32bit.
But this is a mute point at this time because such change will remain
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>