This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada/7sosprim.adb is not 64-bit clean
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:03:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: ada/7sosprim.adb is not 64-bit clean
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 7sosprim.adb is not 64-bit clean, tv_usec and time_t are of type "long
> int" on Linux.
> The appended patch has been tested on x86_64-linux-gnu and
> i686-linux-gnu. Ok to commit to mainline?
Could you check before whether this will still work on IRIX/n32 ?
The other configurations should be OK.