This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Minor loop analysis improvements
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:45:01 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Minor loop analysis improvements
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 06:49:51PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> > * loop.c (check_dbra_loop): Try swapping the comparison operands
> > of the loop condition to identify a suitable induction variable.
> > * unroll.c (loop_iterations): Likewise.
Many thanks. Committed.