This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Minor loop analysis improvements
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:13:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Minor loop analysis improvements
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 06:49:51PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * loop.c (check_dbra_loop): Try swapping the comparison operands
> of the loop condition to identify a suitable induction variable.
> * unroll.c (loop_iterations): Likewise.