This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Illegible dumps with dump_cfg_function_to_file
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:17:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Illegible dumps with dump_cfg_function_to_file
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com> <20031107083114.GA16857@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031107143835.GA22295@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com> <20031108140546.GA15427@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 09:05, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> here is the patch that makes the ordering of blocks and the code the
> same, and adds a check to verify_flow_info to ensure this.
> * basic-block.h (create_bb): Declaration changed.
> * tree-cfg.c (create_bb): Enable creating a block on specified place.
> (make_blocks, tree_split_edge, tree_make_forwarder_block): Use it.
> (tree_verify_flow_info): Check bbs are in the correct order.
Bootstrapped and tested with no regressions? If so, OK.
The branch is currently broken, so you'll have to wait until the
regressions are fixed.