This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] configure mips*-linux and soft-float...
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:49:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] configure mips*-linux and soft-float...
- References: <3FABF221.email@example.com> <3FABF2E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I forget to say that without this patch --with-float= seems to have no
> effect on the built compiler.
You should fix it later in the file where with_float is handled.
This does bring up that with_float doesn't seem to be actually _used_
anywhere. Or am I missing something?
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>