This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Makefile PR/12744 take 2
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Kelley Cook <kelleycook at wideopenwest dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:36:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Makefile PR/12744 take 2
- References: <3FAA6853.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Kelley Cook wrote:
> (f77.rebuilt): Delete.
As this rule is used by gcc_release to generate the Fortran NEWS and BUGS
files, a corresponding change to gcc_release will be needed. (Maybe just
deleting that part of gcc_release if now the NEWS and BUGS files will
automatically get built.)
Joseph S. Myers