This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[www patch] Mention the saveall attribute.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:57:05 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [www patch] Mention the saveall attribute.
Attached is a patch to mention the saveall attribute. Committed as
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-3.4/changes.html,v
retrieving revision 1.60
diff -u -r1.60 changes.html
--- changes.html 5 Nov 2003 17:53:58 -0000 1.60
+++ changes.html 5 Nov 2003 21:56:00 -0000
@@ -384,7 +384,11 @@
production you will have to uncomment the entries in that
- <li>Support for <code>long long</code> added to the H8/300 port.</li>
+ <li>Support for <code>long long</code> has been added to the
+ H8/300 port.</li>
+ <li>Support for <code>saveall</code> attribute has been added to
+ the H8/300 port.</li>
<li>Support for the RM7000 and RM9000 processors has been added to the
MIPS port. It is activated by the <code>-march</code> compiler option